Thursday, December 31, 2009

Welcome 2010--- Prayers For January

They delight in doing everything the Lord wants;
day and night they think about his law. They are like
trees planted along the riverbank, bearing fruit each
season without fail. Their leaves never wither, and in
all they do, they prosper.
Psalm 1:2-3





Lord, by your Spirit, draw me to the river of your love. Cause my roots to go deep into your streams of water, and make all that I do prosper. Give me the desire to read your Word and to meditate in it day and night. Most of all, empower me to do what it says. And for the fruit that is borne in the year ahead, I will give you all the glory.
acknowledgement:
One year Book of
Praying through the Bible
Cheri Fuller




3 comments:

Sara said...

as i spend this new year's morning blog hopping, as always this is like coming home for a moment. happy 2010 to us all; and may we continue to be drawn to the hurting,the heart of Arlene who lived as the hands and feet of Jesus. Grace~

Terry said...

dear donna,

Philippians 1:2-4

2Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.

3I thank my God upon every remembrance of you,

4Always in every prayer of mine for you all making request with joy,

this prayer blog that you made in memory of arlene has been such a blessing.
i am praying that it will continue to prosper.
thanking you so much donna....love terry

Trish said...

Please pray for my niece Joyce. (my sister Pam's daughter) She was due to have her baby girl Bella, next month, but they are inducing her this evening. Because of low amniotic fluid and the risk to the baby. It is her first child and we prayed long for this Miracle pregnancy...thank you.
trish